Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Venezuelan Mining Parts Supplier Coincoin Now Accepts Bitcoin Cash
Venezuela is among those nations where cryptocurrencies enjoy faster adoption. The South American country suffers from a political and economic crisis causing hyperinflation of the national fiat, the bolivar. Coincoin, a mining equipment supplier based in Caracas, is one of many Venezuelan businesses that have decided to accept cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin cash (BCH) is now among […]
The post Venezuelan Mining Parts Supplier Coincoin Now Accepts Bitcoin Cash appeared first on Bitcoin News.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2020 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC