Welcome to the PiMP Mining Community Forum.
Coin/crypto news, miner.farm and getpimp.org announcements, guides, and tips.
- Check out the help videos in getting started and our coin strategy guides, and post if you need some help.
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Don't forget to subscribe and please like/follow us on social media!
HOW TO GET MINING PROCEEDS TO MY WALLET
k.rijkeboer last edited by
I have setup PimpOS and an ETH miner. This miner (Claymore) works. I went to the config file and there I experienced a problem. I do not know (and I cannot find this info either) what to do to get the proceeds of mining to my (Trezor hardware) wallet. With unchanged config file it is mining OK (but to where?? Not to me!!), but when I change the wallet address in the config file (user), it does not mine anymore. So my questions:
- How can I collect the coins I mined.
- In the config file the existing wallet has format xxxxxx.PimpWorker. Do I have to change, apart from the wallet address, also the word PimpWorker? If so, what ID to use? PimpOS and the mining farm work with many different ID's. I tried them all, but could not get it to mine again Pls help
You must be making an error when editing the config file for your wallet. Or you are using an invalid wallet address.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
Copyright (c) 2012-2019 Portable Instant Mining Platform LLC. All rights Reserved.