Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Coin strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
HOW TO GET MINING PROCEEDS TO MY WALLET
k.rijkeboer last edited by
I have setup PimpOS and an ETH miner. This miner (Claymore) works. I went to the config file and there I experienced a problem. I do not know (and I cannot find this info either) what to do to get the proceeds of mining to my (Trezor hardware) wallet. With unchanged config file it is mining OK (but to where?? Not to me!!), but when I change the wallet address in the config file (user), it does not mine anymore. So my questions:
- How can I collect the coins I mined.
- In the config file the existing wallet has format xxxxxx.PimpWorker. Do I have to change, apart from the wallet address, also the word PimpWorker? If so, what ID to use? PimpOS and the mining farm work with many different ID's. I tried them all, but could not get it to mine again Pls help
You must be making an error when editing the config file for your wallet. Or you are using an invalid wallet address.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2020 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC