Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Craig Wright Ordered to Produce a List of Early Bitcoin Addresses in Kleiman Lawsuit
On April 28, the high profile Kleiman v. Wright lawsuit heated up when the plaintiffs alleged Craig Wright submitted forged evidence before the court. Following the recent response against Wright’s motion to dismiss the case, the plaintiffs also filed an order which demands a list of Wright’s public bitcoin addresses as of Dec. 31, 2013. […]
The post Craig Wright Ordered to Produce a List of Early Bitcoin Addresses in Kleiman Lawsuit appeared first on Bitcoin News.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2020 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC