Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Bitmain Aims to Leapfrog Competition With Its Next-Gen Bitcoin Miner
On April 28, the China-based mining rig manufacturer Bitmain Technologies announced the launch of its latest Antminer T17 model which processes roughly 40 terahashes per second (TH/s). The machine delivers better power efficiency with 55 joules per terahash (J/TH) and the T17 is also equipped with second-generation TSMC 7nm semiconductors. Also read: Statistics Show Bitcoin […]
The post Bitmain Aims to Leapfrog Competition With Its Next-Gen Bitcoin Miner appeared first on Bitcoin News.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2020 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC