Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Researchers Find Hundreds of Ethereum Wallets at Risk Due to Weak Key Pairs
On April 23, the security consulting firm Independent Security Evaluators (ISE) published a document concerning a number of unsound public and private key pairs tied to the Ethereum blockchain. The probability of chance needed to crack 256-bit encryption would take years for hackers to access random private keys. However, ISE recently queried 49,060 ETH transactions […]
The post Researchers Find Hundreds of Ethereum Wallets at Risk Due to Weak Key Pairs appeared first on Bitcoin News.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2020 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC