Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Crawl, Walk then Run. Best Crypto starting out with 2 AMD 580 GPU's?
sirmagic last edited by
We all have to start somewhere.
I finally got my PIMP ring up and running, now looking to tweak my RX580 GPU's as my next increase of knowledge. As they say, learn to crawl before you walk, master walking before you run.
My question is thus, what would be the best or near best currency for me to mine with only two GPU's?
Miner: Claymore 12.6 - ZEC
GPU's: AMD RX580
As I gain in the knowledge and competency I'll increase the size and power of my rig of course.
Any constructive suggestions?
Hello and welcome to the PiMP family!
You're gonna want to check out the following two sites to figure out what algo/coin you should be mining.
Also, feel free to jump on into the PiMP Discord channel. You can and chat with PiMP Staff and Support members along with other PiMP Users or just hang out - that's cool too! https://discord.gg/grCbFsA
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2020 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC