Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Mt. Gox Creditors Have a Second Chance to Appeal Claim Decisions
According to the official Mt. Gox website, creditors of the now defunct bitcoin exchange have one last chance to dispute their claims. The civil rehabilitation trustee, Nobuaki Kobayashi, has also explained the details surrounding the court’s decision to approve or disapprove filed claims. Also read: Mt Gox CEO Mark Karpeles Found Not Guilty of Embezzlement […]
The post Mt. Gox Creditors Have a Second Chance to Appeal Claim Decisions appeared first on Bitcoin News.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2020 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC