Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Jeff Garzik Subpoenaed in Kleiman Bitcoin Lawsuit Against Craig Wright
On March 15, well-known Bitcoin developer Jeff Garzik revealed he was subpoenaed by the U.S. District Court of Southern Florida in the infamous Kleiman vs Wright bitcoin lawsuit. The Kleiman family is suing the self-proclaimed Satoshi for roughly 300,000 BTC and Garzik has been served by the court and asked to submit assorted documents and […]
The post Jeff Garzik Subpoenaed in Kleiman Bitcoin Lawsuit Against Craig Wright appeared first on Bitcoin News.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2020 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC