Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Blockfi Launches Interest Bearing Savings Accounts for Cryptocurrencies
On March 4, cryptocurrency-backed USD lending platform Blockfi announced the launch of a new savings program called the Blockfi Interest Account (BIA). Having started as a private beta service, BIAs are now available to the public who can store bitcoin core (BTC) and ethereum (ETH) and receive 6 percent annual interest, paid monthly in cryptocurrency. […]
The post Blockfi Launches Interest Bearing Savings Accounts for Cryptocurrencies appeared first on Bitcoin News.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2020 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC