Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
How to Use Multisig to Keep Your Coins Ultra-Safe
Multi-signature, or multisig, is a wallet configuration that requires at least two keys to authorize a transaction. Commonly used by cryptocurrency exchanges to ensure funds can’t be moved by a rogue employee, multisig also has applications for end-users. If you’re seeking to enhance the security of your noncustodial bitcoin wallet, multi-signature might be the answer. […]
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2020 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC