Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
More Than 30% of BTC Traffic Stems from the Veriblock Project
Over the last few weeks, a blockchain project called Veriblock whose protocol piggybacks off the Bitcoin Core (BTC) network has sparked debate. More than a quarter of BTC’s transaction numbers stem from the Veriblock system and the project has been criticized for using the blockchain in this manner. Also Read: Orca Pool Mining Operation Aims to Defend […]
The post More Than 30% of BTC Traffic Stems from the Veriblock Project appeared first on Bitcoin News.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2020 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC