Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
How can I verify the image and OS to be sure I have a valid copy after the creation of the drive? TIA!
badboybill last edited by
If you can boot and verify it is most likely valid.
Is there any other way aside from booting up? check against image or other?
I try to reload a new download of the OS and the HDDRawCopy1.10Portable.exe won't load because of an error at an address, has always happened with both drives at the same location. Use the DMDE method and it loads with the following report:
can't post a screen shot but:
Successfully Read: 15 634 268 160(15.6GB)
Read Errors: 0(0)
Write Errors: 0(0)
Source size: 15 634 268 160 (15.6GB)
I'm stumped, could it be a setting for the drive for booting or does it seem to just be locking up?
Problem was 2 different 280 Sapphire cards, strange!
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC