Welcome to the PiMP Mining Community Forum.
Coin/crypto news, miner.farm and getpimp.org announcements, guides, and tips.
- Check out the help videos in getting started and our coin strategy guides, and post if you need some help.
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Don't forget to subscribe and please like/follow us on social media!
2019-02-06 What cards to come? GTX 1180? GTX 1660 Ti? $100 RX570s? Coin spotting for profits, and more!
Welcome to the Notes for Clubhouse call: Feb-6-2019
To get to the Call..... Click "Mining Clubhouse!" voice channel in PiMP Discord!
- Last meeting's notes: https://forum.getpimp.org/topic/6023/2019-01-30-more-mimble-for-your-wimble-grin-beam-talk-new-sapphire-cards-some-bug-fixes-gputool-3-ideas-helpme3-preview-coming-soon
Welcome/Intros (intro thread: https://forum.getpimp.org/topic/1465/please-introduce-yourself-here/ )
- Check out our new discord community channels - anyone may post - #gaming #hardware-equipment and #crypto-news!
- Speaking of crypto news, did you know we have relevant feeds coming in 24/7 with quick, easy to read "summary with link" articles? Check out: https://forum.getpimp.org/category/19/cryptocurrency-news-rumors-and-chatter
- New $100 Sapphire RX 570s! What!
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 Ti release date?
- New Signs of a GTX 1100 Series, GeForce GTX 1180 without RT cores?
- GPU Manufacture RMA? (1)
Coin/Algos (Prices/Mining Profits/Difficulty)
- WhatToMine still showing the normal coins... ETH, ETC, etc...
- Snowgem still a good coin.
- GRIN / BEAM - Any takers?
- What's up with Zilliqa? (2)
- Reminder: PiMP OS key's can now be "reset" by end users from within their Miner.Farm account.
- Note: Updating your miner software without updating your PiMP OS version can cause problems. To ensure that you can use the newest mining software, you should be running the most current version of PiMP OS.
- PiMP OS download problems? PiMP uses a CDN for downloads. Contact PiMP Support on the PiMP Discord channel if you can't get it to work.
- Dev Team is woking on v3.1 tweaks/upgrades
- Check out the miner.farm changelog for updates.
PIMP OS news:
- Update in the last pimpup: New command:
pimp --restart #This will stop the miner, wait for it to completly end, then restart the miner.
- Update in the next pimpup:
pimpup --autowill auto stop running miners and then update them.
- Public Release ETA mid-Feb
- Newest video drivers and Linux packages (including CUDA 10)
- Dev Team is woking hard on the back-end and new PiMP tools.
- (select Beta Team testing of the PiMP tools will be happening)
- Anyone attending crypto meetups/conventions?
- Please provide your known working OC settings.
- Looking for "creative" ways that PiMP's are balancing the cooling/heat issues with mining. Ideas on reusing the heat? Alt energy plans? Etc...
Missed the call? Listen to the podcast at https://getpimp.org/pimppodcast/
We are also on iTunes / Apple Podcast, Google Play, Stitcher, RSS Feed, and Blubrry Podcasts!
Please like/follow/ do something quick, easy, and free to help support pimp and get the word out - our social media links are here: https://forum.getpimp.org/topic/188/follow-pimp-on-social-media-subscribe-to-the-podcast-in-your-favorite-app-other-crypto-forums-and-more
The PiMP Family is always looking for new Beta Team members. Apply now at https://getpimp.org/beta
Get first-hand knowlege of PiMP OS - Jump into the PiMP OS Discord channel and ask away. We're here to help.
Join us on our forums at https://forum.getpimp.org
Thank you for your support!
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
Copyright (c) 2012-2019 Portable Instant Mining Platform LLC. All rights Reserved.