Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Study Finds Certain Proof of Stake Networks Vulnerable to Low Cost Attacks
On Jan. 22, a team of students from the University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign (UIUC) released a unique study concerning the longevity of certain proof of stake (PoS) networks. According to the research, more than 26 PoS blockchains could suffer from vulnerabilities called “Fake Stake” attacks. Also read: Satoshi’s Bitcoin Whitepaper Is Now Available in […]
The post Study Finds Certain Proof of Stake Networks Vulnerable to Low Cost Attacks appeared first on Bitcoin News.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC