Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
UK Regulator: Utility Tokens Are Not Subject to Securities Laws
Britain’s financial regulator is seeking to clarify which cryptocurrency activities need to be officially authorized. The regulator is specifically cautioning that it may ban the sale of crypto derivatives such as CFDs later this year. It’s also clarified that cryptocurrencies and utility tokens are not securities. Also Read: Blockchain.com Launches New Educational Resource With BCH […]
The post UK Regulator: Utility Tokens Are Not Subject to Securities Laws appeared first on Bitcoin News.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC