Welcome to the PiMP Mining Community Forum.
Coin/crypto news, miner.farm and getpimp.org announcements, guides, and tips.
- Check out the help videos in getting started and our coin strategy guides, and post if you need some help.
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Don't forget to subscribe and please like/follow us on social media!
How to run the helpme PIMP OS diagnostics remotely from miner.farm
You can run the
helpmecommand from within minerfarm's Agent View.
- First, go to Farm Admin.
- Click on a rig. It must be green, meaning it is reporting to miner.farm and the agent service is running.
- Click Run Diagnostics.
- After a few minutes, if the
helpmecommand completed successfully on the rig, you will see the updated URL in the "Last Diagnostic" on the left side in the Host Hardware Info section.
If it does not show there, then there was a problem running the
helpmeon the rig. This is likely due to power or riser, but could be caused by other hardware faults. Things to try in that instance:
- Reboot Agent Host: this will restart the rig and hopefully clear the fault. This is usually needed if an AMD card faulted and/or is hung/Sick/Dead.
- SSH into the rig and run
helpmemanually: this might reveal where it's getting stuck.
- Use SSH to run other diagnostic tools and/or view logs to reveal the problem.
If you still can't figure it out, consult the PiMP community here on the forum, or on the real-time Discord chat.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
Copyright (c) 2012-2019 Portable Instant Mining Platform LLC. All rights Reserved.