Welcome to the PiMP OS and Miner.farm forum.

speed drops with increasing number of cards

• Hello! I use a x22 miner, and when i use 1 card i have 17.5 MH/s, when I use 6 cards for example I have 16 MH/s, and if I use all of my 13 cards on the rig I have only about 15 MH/s per card.

I try different miners - T-rex and cryptodredge but the problem is the same.

Help me please, I want to use all cards on the full speed

thank you

• Staff

Hello @stas, we have been researching your issue and discussing it with the folks at SUQA Foundation, as well as T-rex and Cryptodredge. So far, we have come up with the following information:

NickKliesen says: "in my experience with multiple cards on x22i you really have to fine tune each card individually group settings are not very effective for some reason"

This sounds logical, and you can do that in the FLAGS= section. Both miners will accept "comma notation" for the intensity. Example:
    FLAGS=-i 5,5,5,5,5,5,5,5,5,5,5,4,4,5

Hope this helps you, and we will continue to add information that we get from other miners to this thread.

• Staff

Forgot to mention the obvious: since that reads like a power issue to the cards. try dropping power to 75% using gputool and see what effect that has. SUQA is harder on PSU than RVN and other algos.

• thank you. all I need is to set intensity more than default 18. I have set -i 22 and have 18 MH/s on all cards now.

• Staff

Great - glad it is working for you with easy to set settings. Thanks for the update!

Want 10% more hash from your rigs?

We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.

Copyright (c) 2012-2019 Portable Instant Mining Platform LLC. All rights Reserved.