Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Miner Farm Memory speed Halved
fabrek last edited by
When I look at the memory speed in Miner.Farm, it hows half the value.
I have 5x P106-100 and 1x GTX 1070 cards, in miner farm it shows my memory as 4428Mhz but when I look at Nvidia x Settings, it shows 8856Mhz - is this supposed to be different ?
This post is deleted!
blackice last edited by blackice
Most likely the current Nvidia driver in Linux transmits only the base memory speed of the cards. This is not a problem, but a feature of information output by the driver.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2020 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC