Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Coin strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
This changelog lists updates to the Miner.farm Web application (https://miner.farm).
For PiMP OS Changelog, see https://forum.getpimp.org/topic/4/pimp-os-changelog
2018-12-08: Years in the making, now available for you: MINER.FARM V3
Miner.farm is the mature and secure web based monitoring and management solution for your PIMP OS miners.
Built upon proven industry standards and driven by the latest technology, by a team with years of experience in both crypto mining and internet service delivery.
MINER.FARM V3 IS FREE for PIMP OS users! As your needs grow you can start a low cost monthly subscription for more features and capacity.
Realtime information on every aspect of your operation
Secure communications without opening network ports
Detailed and selectable graphing with Grafana
Miner config library, editor, and remote updater
Essential rig control suite for remote management
Dark mode for sensitive eyes
While MINER.FARM V3 is not yet available for use with other mining systems, clients for popular platforms are on the way!
In the mean time, if you are not using PIMP OS, the ORIGINAL altcoin mining OS, why not try the best kept secret in mining? All current coins and algos are supported, with the latest miner versions pre-tested before delivery; update your rig with a single command! And with miner.farm you can update remotely from any web browser; whats not to love?
- Fixed Unable to restart/reboot an agent host from MF3 interface > Miner View.
- Transfer farm button fixed to allow farm transfer for users with Reseller Role.
- Miner View > Miner Config changed to show the currently running profile instead of a "Switch and Restart" dropdown/button. Agent view > Agent Commands > Add miner to agent is where you would add profiles.
- Fixed email alerting to not send emails if email alerts are turned off.
- Added more description to some Agent View -> Agent Commands items.
- On Agent View, add new button Halt Agent Host - will shutdown the agent host/rig. (requires pimpup 20190123 or greater)
- Fixed Devices colors on Dark mode (was hard to read.)
- Updated account page with download links and added torrent download options
- Updated account page with simpler subscription button
- updated miner.farm/account page: download links cleanup and add v2.9.7 links.
- added gpu compatibility list link, added pimp 2.15, removed pimp versions 2.6 and 2.8.6 download links on account page download section
- added pimp os changelog to account pages
- promoted 2.15 from beta to stable/recommended
Major updates to content and web servers system, kernel, and application packages.
Major upgrades to graph rendering engine (Grafana) including several bug fixes.
Fixed starring a farm when it doesn't have a name.
Fixed some scaling/decimal issues on PoolView
Fixed CPU counts greater than 20 on Farm view and Pool view.
Fixed My Farms dropdown to show managed farms even if marked private.
On farm admin > agents > for down rigs, Now Shows rig downtime counter like uptime counter instead of (Last reported info)
Added Discord link to the Account Dropdown menu.
Added on account page, add in title window OS keys (Click a key to clear from rig for new rig application)
Removed 3.x pimp keys from account pages and subscription pages.
Fixed compact view showed '0A' in the D column when a miner is stopped - now it correctly shows '0'
Removed the GPU temps from the CPU miners lines in Compact view
Added Dark mode to subscription page.
Added ability to set the host baseline power usage for multiple agents using group control on the farm admin page.
Added On Farm Admin > Agents > Group Control, allow option to select multiple agents and "Remove" from the farm.
Fixed on Farm Admin -> Group Agent Control and Remove Agents modals -> show buttons as disabled if no agents selected
Miner.farm prod updates:
Updated pricing page and footer.
Bug fixes: Alert email fix, 404 on API, displaying greater than 20 CPUs.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2020 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC