Welcome to the PiMP Mining Community Forum.

Coin/crypto news, miner.farm and getpimp.org announcements, guides, and tips.

Monero XMR Stak - need help with setup

• I cannot seem to get Pimp / xmr stak to mine monero. I updated Pimp I updated xmr stak.

3201 (amd) xmr-aeonstak by indeedminers: amd: cryptonights [xmr-aeonstak.amd.pcfg]
    3251 (amd) xmr-stak by fireiceuk: amd: cryptonights [xmrstak.amd.pcfg]
    3252 (cpu) xmr-stak by fireiceuk: cpu: cryptonights [xmrstak.cpu.pcfg]

Here is my config:

# Monero (XMR) on XMRpool with Local Wallet: Username is YOUR_WALLET.YOUR_WORKER/YOUR_EMAIL) (Set --currency cryp
    tonight_v8 in FLAGS=)
    POOL1:3333=pool.supportxmr.com
    USER1=455vgXvMKnejnpCYSExDQDMyhb5XchC3zLDTkBMcNxqUbzzDjwajZwvSujLvjyXssGEaWHJtsj1gGhXmV6Xd7hAY2sE9oUK
    74 PASS1=x

I also tried:

POOL1=stratum+tcp://pool.supportxmr.com:3333

FLAGS=--currency monero -r PimpWorker -p x --openCLVendor AMD

Any help would be appreciated

• Support

Hello chadsti,

You listed all both AMD versions of xmr-stak and one of the two CPU versions... so I'm guessing you've got AMD GPU's, but I don't know what kind. Is is safe to assume that you also want to mine on your CPU as well?

What version of PiMP OS are you running? What GPU's are you trying to mine on? Are you also wanting to mine on your CPU too?

Please run helpme and post the URL it gives you so I can take a look at your setup.

Honestly, this question can be better answered on the PiMP Discord channel in real time.
    Jump in there and I or another Support Team member will help you out.

Want 10% more hash from your rigs?

We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.

Copyright (c) 2012-2019 Portable Instant Mining Platform LLC. All rights Reserved.