Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
XMRStak won't start after pimpup
phunk000 last edited by
--debug output: error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.1.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Please advise how to get this resolved. Do I need to perform a different kind of update other than pimpup?
Hello phunk000, this is a limitation of the new xmrstak, you will have to update PIMP OS image to 2.8.6 to run that miner, or restore the backup from /opt/miners/xmrstak.backup to /opt/miners/xmrstak and run the older xmrstak that doesn't require a newer OS.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2020 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC