Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
2 GPU, only 1 working
mwright last edited by
Have 2 R9 390X cards, Desktop home pages shows both.
Terminal says 2 GPU Detected, Defined GPU 1.
What file do I edit to enable both wile mining? is it the claymore dual miner file or the gpu-config.json file? and what do I edit in the file to enable?
rm gpu-config.jsonto remove it,
nano gpu-config.jsonto edit it,
cat gpu-config.jsonto view it, or
gputool --updateto extend its existing config to 2 gpu.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC