Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Using scp to send configs or any file over local network
Smartguy last edited by Smartguy
If you already set up a rig and you are building a new one you can easily save some time and send your files to another rig on the network.
Run in Linux terminal :
To copy conf files (don't forget to change flags values and worker name if configuration is different)
scp /opt/confs/* email@example.com:/opt/confs/
Replace the IP by the one of the other rig.
You can do the same for startup and anything you need...
scp /root/startup.sh firstname.lastname@example.org:/root
DaX last edited by
What about to install midnight commander and do it via it? I think its more comfortable for users... Just apt-get install mc and thats it....
Absolutely ~ There's lots of ways to do it. Write them all here and use any of them that you like!
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC