Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
No sound on PimpOS
ralph.halgas last edited by
I haven't seen this issue in other threads but I wanted to use my ring for Spotify sometimes. I installed it but there is no sound. Is there a module that is absent in PimpOS that is responsible for sound? PimpOS Ubuntu does not recognise either built in sound or Sound Blaster HD external either. Don't want to switch to Widnows every time I want to listen to a tune!
Yes sound was disabled, however, since we've received multiple requests, the PiMP Dev Team is working to bring it back.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2020 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC