Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum

Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...

Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.

Quick Links

Setting up pcfg to mine to supportxmr pool

• Since sprnova xmr pool down for two days now I was switching over to supportxmr pool instead. No issues moving my cpu and gpu using xmr_stack. But the same wallet/user/pass combos wont work in the pcfg files for my pimpOS rig. Anyone help with the format to enter into the pcfg.

I have a wallet address for my username and then I use email_address for the "password"

It fails to successfully login whenever I run it and the strings are identical to the ones used in my other files. I am guessing I need to combine these pieces of info differently somehow. I just want all my 3 miners pointing at same wallet so i can actually accrue something meaningful. :)

My pcfg file looks like this
    POOL1=stratum+tcp://POOL:PORT
    USER1=really_long_xmr_wallet_addr
    PASS1=my_email_address
    ALGO1=cryptonight

Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

• im using supportxmr with no issues. however i went to their getting started page and click view ports to get the server list and i used a specific server. my config (replacing the data of course)

supportXMR.com - CA pool

POOL1=stratum+tcp://ca01.supportxmr.com:7777
    USER1=<MYWALLET>
    PASS1=<MYEMAIL>

You should try to pimp --test <ID> to watch the output to ensure it's working. Im fairly new to mining so no expert by far, but im pretty sure I read that cross pool mining is not allowed, or is discouraged. I use unique wallet addresses for each pool to prevent this. maybe that could be an issue to look at? is the pool at least registering your hashrate?

Want 10% more hash from your rigs?

We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.

© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC