Welcome to the PiMP OS and Miner.farm forum.
ETH nVidia shootout: Claymore vs Ethminer vs Bminer
Simple testing of ETH mining between Claymore, Ethminer, and Bminer.
GPU Core Offset Memory Offset Power Limit Target Temp Fan Speed MSI GeForce GTX 1070 8GB +100 +800 125W 70C 70% EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB +100 +800 100W 70C 70%
- Time was given to allow for miner stabilization.
- Results are averages.
- Temps are unique to my setup, however, the differences between them is not.
- Miners were configured to their default settings.
- Testing was done on CRYPTO-TB running PiMP OS v2.8.6b
- Pool tested on: us1.ethpool.org:3333
Miner Results Hashrate Temp Wattage Efficiency Claymore Dual v11.9 51.95 Mh/s 64.5C 97W 0.535 Mh/W Ethminer v0.17.0.dev0-2 52.15 Mh/s 65C 97.5W 0.534 Mh/W Bminer v10.4.0 52.20 Mh/s 65.5C 97W 0.538 Mh/W Miner Details Claymore Dual v11.9 Ethminer v0.17.0.dev0-2 Bminer v10.4.0
Wow great test Doc, and thank you for sharing it with us! Looks like bminer squeaked ahead on the profit on this one by a hair! I'll be sure to let the bminer folks know about it :)
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
Copyright (c) 2012-2018 PiMP LLC. All rights Reserved.