Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
i’m getting Cannot connect to the miner API - the mining program fails to start. What to do next?
The miner could not start for any number of reasons. Basically, a read through of the helpme (PiMP Troubleshooter) can tell you whether your GPUs and software is ready to mine. After that, look at what the miner says to see if you have an error.
Usually this error is due to user putting wrong information in the conf or pcfg file. To rule that out, we ask you to restore the default that we know works.
pimpupto be sure you are on the latest pimp software.
helpmeand look at it. Are the GPUs detected properly by all the subsystems?
Del your config file. (example:
del claymore.dual.pcfg) This will show you if the known-good safe benchmark default configs work.
pimp --test 1do? Do you see the miner mining or any error?
pimp --debug 1do? Do you see the miner mining or any error?
Try adding and running another PiMP managed mining profile and see what that does.
Submit your helpme to the forum and/or discord to get some help.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2020 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC