Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
LOKI nVidia shootout: Xmr-stak vs Cryptodredge
Simple testing of LOKI mining between xmr-stak and cryptodredge.
GPU Core Offset Memory Offset Power Limit Target Temp Fan Speed EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB +100 +800 100W 70C 80% Miner Hashrate Temp Wattage Efficiency Cryptodredge v0.9.2 578 h/s 47C 51W 11.33 h/W +108 h/s -15C -11W +3.75 h/W Xmr-stak v2.4.8 471 h/s 52C 62W 7.58 h/W -108 h/s +15C +11W -3.75 h/W
- Time was given to allow for miner stabilization.
- Results are averages.
- Temps are unique to my setup, however, the differences between them is not.
- Miners were configured to their default settings.
- Testing was done on CRYPTO-TB running PiMP OS v2.8.3b
- Pool tested on: http://loki.blokspace.io/
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2020 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC