Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Automated Bios Mod Tool
I would like to see pimp automate some of the bios mod tools either utilizing commands from the existing gputool service or a new one. Some of the items it would allow for is a simple bios backup of all gpus in a rig and name them based on the type of gpu and another identifying item such as the pcie location and automated one-click bios mod for all gpus.
I'm looking into this now, as I am getting 6 new cards which will require bios modding. Will keep you posted @Todd
This can get very complicated and skirt the edge of dangerous... AMD GPU's do not identify themselves in a unique way. Bus_ID's and GPU_ID's can change... You'd need a way to properly identify what GPU the BIOS is for or run the risk that someone could flash an incorrect BIOS. Good luck and I look forward to what you come up with.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2020 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC