Welcome to the PiMP Mining Community Forum.
Coin/crypto news, miner.farm and getpimp.org announcements, guides, and tips.
- Check out the help videos in getting started and our coin strategy guides, and post if you need some help.
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Don't forget to subscribe and please like/follow us on social media!
2018-09-12 Keeping profits going, the road to miner.farm 3, the last few bits for pimp 2.8.4
Welcome to the Notes for Clubhouse call: Sept-12-2018
To get to the Call..... Click CLUBHOUSE CALLS voice channel in PiMP Discord!
Welcome/Intros (intro thread: https://forum.getpimp.org/topic/1465/please-introduce-yourself-here/ )
hurricane - get those rigs up above water
getting the rigs profitable by using them for free heat
what to mine - cryptonight and neoscrypt popping to the top
cleaning up the confs and pcfgs
subscription model - this will work well with the new minerfarm account management
no more freenode spam!! Yay!
Farm managers! Give management access to others to help manage your entire farm.
Private farms can still share with select persons!
Alert View is currently in-work!
- image 2.8.4 coming soon
- not many problems with gputool re: bus ids - just have to order the gpu's in mixed rigs properly
- lib issues are being resolved - just a lot of miners and libraries between 2.6 and 2.8 series (big diffs in ubuntu re: libcurl, libmicrohttpd, libcuda) - trying to support all the miners on all the oses - simply order the cards
- long term strategy - packaging miners up with links- and having the image include all the libs needed.
- helpme troubleshooter - lspci is in there
- cosmetic improvements are already there
- PBE - need updated version for linux? - some folks have had to do the bios mod in windows - reason: 570's atiflash works fine - PBE did not like those bios images - it can't do anything with it. but it does work in the newer PBE which is available for windows. we're using a linux port via mono
netplan file, 2.8.3 static does not work - we need to rebuild it - example in the 2.8.3 beta forum post
helpme3 - broken image on helpme
wallets/masternodes pimp editions - thoughts
usb installer for pimp - making it easier to deploy for new windows users and for large farmers
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
Copyright (c) 2012-2019 Portable Instant Mining Platform LLC. All rights Reserved.