Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
how to add ethminer 0.16.0.dev2 ?
was not able to compile dev2
dev1 is available already compiled but doesn t run
would like to have 0.16 version because of latest improvements on opencl, so i can say bye bye claymore miner and hello ethminer
= 0.16 ethminer = same or better speed than claymore-dual AND NO MORE FEES
howto 0.16 dev1:
-- have a working config for ethminer 0.15 -> stop running miner
tar xvf ethminer-0.16.0.dev1-Linux.tar.gz
mv bin ethminer
mv /opt/miners/ethminer/ /opt/miners/ethminerOLD
mv ethminer /opt/miners/
rm -r tmp/
now start your miner with minerfarm
7 gtx 1060
claymore dual = 158.75, ethminer 0.16.dev1 = 164.19
13 rx 580
claymore dual = 407.16, ethminer 0.16.dev1 = 402.54
I will stay with ethminer from now (no fees)
badboybill last edited by
@pascal-vulliet Thanks! :) Great work.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2020 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC