More Public Info please

• I am severally disappointed that after making the recommendation and having my client order a key; only then to find on the forums that intel MoBo onboard is not supported.

The onboard HDMI is the only source for video as all of the GPU are on riser cards and with fans on both sides.

Disabling my onboard intel display is not an option. Something I would have been much happier knowing before I had someone make a purchase. The current version of PIMPos simply thanks me for my purchase and stops after telling me my IP. Which is mentioned in old posts from 2017 as being related to onboard graphics in some cases.

You need to post compatibility conflicts that are that huge in a public place so people can avoid asking for refunds.

• Support

Sorry to hear that PiMP OS did not meet your very specific requirements. PiMP OS supports almost every standard configuration of mining rigs - from open air frames to closed rack-mounted cases. Disabling of on board video via BIOS is also a pretty standard practice in mining rigs as it can cause problems with the different mining software. This is also detailed in the Motherboard Setup Guide.

The PiMP OS Dev Team is working on a way to allow the on board video to be used for the PiMP OS desktop while keeping it hidden from the miner software. When completed and tested to be within the PiMP OS standards for stability, it will be released in a future version of PiMP OS.

Again, my apologies that PiMP OS didn't work for your situation.

Want 10% more hash from your rigs?

We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.

Copyright (c) 2017 PiMP LLC. All rights Reserved.

Looks like your connection to PiMP Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.