Installing "OhGodAnETHlargementPill"???

• Hey everyone... very new to Linux, not new to PC's though. I am having trouble finding a way to install this, has anyone used it on PIMP yet? If so, how did you get it installed and how did you like it?

Thanks!

• Got it up and running. For anyone interested (I know I am 2 months late to the party, this is what happens when you have an infant), I downloaded the package to root. Go into Linux Notes on their site and run the lines under the HiveOS install. The reason I was having trouble, (rookie mistake)... there is a section that you copy that has the typical “%2” that is typically replaced when html (I believe) doesn’t read it properly and converts it. I switched it back to the actual file name and ran it. Installed and ran with zero problem.

After installing, I started running ethminer again. My hashrate went up from ~139Mh/s to ~206Mh/s! Shares went from ~130 average to ~180 average. Stale shares stayed the same.

My clocks are +120/+850 65%TDP on a 6x GTX 1080 FE rig.

NOTE
    This only works with GDDR5X cards (GTX1080, GTX1080 Ti, Titan XP

Want 10% more hash from your rigs?

We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.

Copyright (c) 2017 PiMP LLC. All rights Reserved.

Looks like your connection to PiMP Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.