Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Problem with RX580 (Data not showing on miner.farm)
abrluigi last edited by melt
Why GPU 0 and 1 power 0? The gpu are powered.
The motherboard it's asus B250.
Hello abrluigi, I believe those GPUs do not provide data via hardware that we can access using the current methods. Try logging into the rig using SSH and running the command:
or run the
helpmefor more detailed information. If you like, paste the URL of your helpme here. Perhaps it will show another issue, like onboard graphics are not disabled, or some other configuration problem.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2020 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC