Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
corrupt img file
Hi all, I’m having trouble getting a bootable drive. Every time i download the zip file 2.1 for amd and extract it it ends up corrupted and even if i flash it anyway, it’s not bootable. I’ve tried this whole procedure at least 6 times now on mac and pc using safari and chrome over wifi and ethernet and extracting using winrar, 7z, zipeg, and the mac os archive utility and flashing it using win32, etcher, and the command line. Im running 6 amd rx 570’s on a tb250-btc motherboard with an intel g4400 processor and 4gb ram. I’m not sure what else to try!
dbct2k last edited by
Thanks for reaching out. Try checking out the sha1sum. Sometimes the fix is to re-write the image to the drive. Check out our instructions on writing image to HDD/SSD, and let us know if you have any follow up questions!
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC