Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
How did you guys do your bios flashing for RX580 Gpu's????
peter1 last edited by
How did you do bios flash?
I flashed with ONE TIMING CLICK using polaris editor in windows.
Only getting maximum 25/26mhs on Sapphire RX580 8GB, Hynix memory and Samsung.
Please advice us your steps in your setup.
Thanks in Advance
Here's how I did mine, but I only did the "ONE CLICK TIMING PATCH". AMD BIOS Mods Without Desktop, RDP, or VNC Access
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2020 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC