<- Return to getpimp.org

Problems with miner not showing on miner.farm

• Hey I have an odd question.

Both my miners are logged into miner.farm but only one is shown in the graph at the top. Both miners are registered and shown on the page but graph only tracks one miner.

Am I missing a setting somewhere? Because the hash rate does show the correct speed for one miner.

• Here is a screenshot of the problem:
    http://shrani.si/f/z/eD/4MxSjput/untitled.png

• Staff

Your total hash rate reflects the value of both miners, it seems one is just not appearing on the main graph. This tells me the data is being received, it is just not being drawn. Perhaps try reducing the number of new unstarted miners on your rigs, the usual case is only one or two, not five or six.

• Support

Yes, and the graph draws only miners are running and working. On your screenshot you can see the miners you created, but did not start.

• @blackice said in Problems with miner not showing on miner.farm:

Yes, and the graph draws only miners are running and working. On your screenshot you can see the miners you created, but did not start.

That's true. But if you check the graph you'll notice that I have two miners. One is named miner and the other is bogi. Bogi is not listed in the graph above. Only miner is seen. The hash rate on the left shows the correct hash in total for both miners but the graph on the right only shows the hash rate of the miner named miner.

Basically the graph is ignoring the miner named bogi but the total value does show both miner correctly.

• Support

Hello blaz,
    Wanted to touch base to see if your issue is now resolved?
    Best Louis

• No it is not.

I have tried reinstalling OS on both machines and creating new API keys without any success.

Want 10% more hash from your rigs?

We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.

Copyright (c) 2017 PiMP LLC. All rights Reserved.

Looks like your connection to PiMP Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.