Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
High power low hashrate on GTX 1070
i have a GTX 1070 that was making 410-425 sols/s and pulling 100 watts (equihash). Now, for no reason I can determine, it’s pulling closer to 150 watts and not breaking 405 sols/s. Somewhat at a loss. Any suggestions?
dbct2k last edited by melt
Thanks for reaching out. Take a look at our overclocking post, for this you might want to adjust the settings in the gputool to get better results.
Also, be sure to check out the optimal hashrate settings for that algorithm.
visualsb last edited by
Link for optimal hashrate settings does not work.
Edited to remove old link. You will have to use Google for that one. Thanks visual!
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2020 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC