Welcome to the PiMP Mining Community Forum.
Coin/crypto news, miner.farm and getpimp.org announcements, guides, and tips.
- Check out the help videos in getting started and our coin strategy guides, and post if you need some help.
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Don't forget to subscribe and please like/follow us on social media!
Doc's mini-Crypto Farm - 5 Rack Mounted Rigs
That is very professional work indeed. Always did want to do this with my own Rosewill RSV-4000 myself. Thanks for sharing it with us!
Updated post. Combined all rigs into one posting. Additional pictures added. Parts updated for 4th rig.
Aww, no PiMP logos or backgrounds. Partial redemption for PiMP Discord and forum screenshots though! :)
I'm waiting for your marketing team to finalize their stuff, but, fear not... for I am going to paint this cabinet green and yellow and slap the Pimp symbol right on it. 😎
Major farm overhaul is planned for next week.
- Power balancing: I need to balance the power demand across the farm.
- Air-flow/cooling: Reducing each rig to 8 GPU's.
- Beta Testing: Having an nVidia, AMD, and mixed-GPU (nVidia & AMD) rig will allow more flexibility in testing.
The spare RX560's (3) and GTX1050 (1) will be added to the new layout.
Great work Doc and that is a nice rebuild project you got there. I can't say I haven't rebuilt a million times to try all the different scenarios out myself!
Also, That spreadsheet is great - keeps things nice and organized and professional. Thanks for sharing!
Post and pics have been updated to reflect the results of the farm overhaul.
Added Crypto-TB to the post.
Well, after seeing your setup and the discussion about the "ping" command vesus gputool... I am ashamed :-) You are the Wizz :-) Great setup. Love it.
Dont be ashamed, be proud you found a cool spot to learn together with us :)
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
Copyright (c) 2012-2019 Portable Instant Mining Platform LLC. All rights Reserved.