Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
PIMP 1.9 does not boot into PIMP
When using trying to configure PIMP i image it to a SSD, hook it up, it boots i get the initial PIMP screen that says clonezilla whatever, then just goes into a black screen with blinking cursor… Any thoughts? or how to fix?
dbct2k last edited by
Thanks for reaching out. It looks like you're having issues with setting up the motherboard. We have an entire section in our Getting Started guide that covers the configuration of setting up motherboards. Please review and let us know if that helps!
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC