Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
How to remove old (red / dead) miners from your farm view
kelenpc last edited by melt
I need my farm account to be cleared of the dead miners plez, They are hung up and need to be removed, Can someone take care of this?
badboybill last edited by
Login to your account and click the Remove button on the red miners that are not reporting.
Here is Guide for Miner.farm: https://forum.getpimp.org/topic/62/tutorial-how-to-use-the-miner-farm-web-application
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2020 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC