Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Coin strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Problems registering miner on miner.farm
blaz.pivk last edited by
Hey I have an odd question.
Both my miners are logged into miner.farm but only one is shown in the graph at the top. Both miners are registered and shown on the page but graph only tracks one miner.
Am I missing a setting somewhere? Because the hash rate does show the correct speed but the graph only shows one miner.
Probably just a scaling issue. One miner in MH/s and another in kh/s perhaps. Let us know if it has worked out.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2020 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC