Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Unable to boot PIMP
kiwirig last edited by kiwirig
@anjin said in Unable to boot PIMP:
suppose we have been suggesting all along the way here.
Can you show a little bit more info? Perhaps the output of lsscsi from your debian stretch boot image.
Check your media? Perhaps the drive you are trying to write to has errors. You can use testdisk to give it a little pounding perhaps.
Hey team, yeah I will probably move back to the external USB-SATA 7200 RPM drive I was using earlier instead of my current SATA-SSD. This is because with that USB-SATA drive I can write the image from a Windows 10 laptop using Win32DiskImager (I do not have a Windows PC, only a Linux) and this worked perfectly fine before.
Or get a USB-SATA adapter of course.
Good move! Good luck. May the schwartz be with you..
kiwirig last edited by
Thanks for your support. All is working fine now.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2020 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC