Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Question about selling a rig with pimp installed
imthematador last edited by
Im selling one of my mining rigs that has PiMP installed on it. Just curious if there is anything I need to do to clean up any personal info or if this copy is somehow linked to my email address or anything, or if I even can sell it with pimp on it (not sure if that violates any pimp software agreement). Any help is appreciated.
getpimp.org/terms states pimp license is per-person and not per-rig. So they would not be entitled to support or updates.
We hope to have better reseller support after the miner.farm 3.0 release.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC