Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Some errors (Failed to connect to Mir)
blaz.pivk last edited by melt
I am receiving this error on all but two of my GPUs.
Set Fan speed to 65% on GPU 6
PowerLimit was set to 75 W for GPU 6
Core speed was offset 160 for GPU 6
Memory speed was offset 0 for GPU 6
Failed to connect to Mir: Failed to connect to server socket: No such file or directory
Unable to init server: Could not connect: Connection refused
ERROR: The control display is undefined; please run
/usr/bin/nvidia-settings --helpfor usage information.
Any hints on that this would mean as google finds nothing useful.
blackice last edited by
You need to
blaz.pivk last edited by
Thanks. That did it.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2020 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC