Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
asus STRIX B250F GAMING motherboard, only recognizes one GeForce GTX 1070
paul.rahe last edited by
I'm trying to configure six 1070s connected to an asus b250f motherboard.
i'm only able to get pimp to recoginize one of the 1070 cards.
when i try to setup the internal gpu to use pcie, it changes to 'auto'.
i've tried connecting different combinations and numbers of 1070 boards, but i'm still only able to get pimp to recognize one.
does anyone know the specific bios settings required for this motherboard?
Onboard GPU must be disabled
Please read guide:
paul.rahe last edited by
@melt thank you for the quick reply.
as far as i know, i'm following the steps in the 'setting up motherboards' web page.
some additonal information:
- when i have all six 1070 cards attached to the motherboard, the system won't boot, it doesn't even get to the bios power on self test.
Hopefully you sorted your above problem re motherboard not allowing you to get all 6 cards working.
If not, I hope I maybe able to bring you some helpful tips that should hopefully help:)
Just last week bought 2x of the Asus Strix B250F gaming motherboards by chance, and it took me some time to get 5 cards working on one of the boards since only 4 cards worked initially.
Below are the changes I made to get my Nvidia GTX 1070 FTW of 5 cards working with screenshots for you.
- I used the stock bios version that came with the motherboard:
Bios version: 0809 x64
Build date: 07/07/2017
Please note their is a newer bios version November 2017, but I didn’t upgrade to it to get my 5 cards working.
- Enable - Above 4G Decoding
- Disable - IOAPIC 24-119 Entries
- Set PCIEX16_1 Link Speed to Gen1
- Set PCIEX16_2 Configurations to X2 Mode
- Disable - Asmedia USB 3.1 Controller
- Set DMI Max Link Speed to Gen 1
- Other pics to help:)
That should be it, hopefully the above will help :)
lotuspower76 last edited by
I have Asus STRIX B250F GAMING motherboard, I want to know that how the windows will start after power failure auitomatically, as I have done just the setting for ac power in on position . I have 3 gpu Asus Ge Strix Rog 1070 ti , they are working well but the problem is if computer power goes and come back immediately the PC gets started, but if the power goes for some time then the power gets on but the windows won’t start up. Can you please help
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2020 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC