<- Return to getpimp.org

GPUconfig wont startup on boot

• I'm having a problem with overclocking my GPU's and controlling their fans and here is where I'm at:
    -ran pimpup, and updated ewbf miner also

• while all miners are stopped I have created a new gpuconfig.json, and editing it to set fan speeds to 85% (I've removed all overclocking unitl I can get the fans working properly)
    • then ran gputool --config to enable my new config file
      -I've edited the nvidia.ewbf.zcash.pcfg file to remove the temp limit as it stated I need to do.
    • I've checked the /root/startup.sh files and it includes the command lines

sleep 10 && /opt/pimp/gputool --config
    sleep 15 && /opt/minerfarm/minerfarm --start 1

The gputool --config command still needs to be run manually every time I start the program which is a pain in the ass, as without it the cards run well over 80 degrees C. I never had this problems with my last miner I setup, any suggestions?

• Support

Try to change the sleep 10 and sleep 15 on the sleep 20 and sleep 25. This should help

• Staff

pimpup and then look at the /root/startup.new file as example. you can cp startup.new startup.sh if you want to customize from that example instead.

• Changed The sleep 10 and sleep 15 to sleep 30 and sleep 45 and that did the trick

Want 10% more hash from your rigs?

We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.

Copyright (c) 2017 PiMP LLC. All rights Reserved.

Looks like your connection to PiMP Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.