Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Pinky, a PiMP Mixed GPU Rig
Thanks to the PiMP community (thumbs up to BRSM aka a|ien), I got a few extra rigs up. I thought I might show off some pics of my new lab rig.
I used some left over 15mm aluminum extrusions as a case. 3D printed the corner braces, and just slipped them over the ends of the extrusions to form a nice cube. I based the size on an ATX motherboard, so it would nestle into the bottom nice. The height is roomy enough to settle in the GPUs on top, leaving plenty of room for my big clumsy hands to cable it up.
The GPU front bracket slips into the T Slot on the extrusion in the front, and uses good ole zip ties in the back.
I tossed in four GPUs to start. With some more fans, I can probably fit six in this cabinet.
Currently (GTX 1060, GTX 680ti, 2 - RX 560), yeah I know, but.. it is what I had available right now.
Little 10" monitor hanging off the side for my diagnostics.
Currently running PiMP 2.5.1 and hitting about 2008 H/s with cryptonight.
Great work Anjin you know how I love zip ties!!!
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2020 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC