Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Is it posible to downgrade claymore in pimp of from 11.5 to 11.4
I upgraded the miner claymore from 11.4 to 11.5 us was working fine , now i have issuses and my miner is locking up and stops mining
Check out the directory
When you upgrade a miner, it saves the old version in a date tagged directory.
yep its there how do i downgrade no sure how to do that files are there
You can move the directory back. First move the current one out of the way.
cd /opt/miners mv claymore-dual claymore-dual.save mv claymore-dual.03-0301427 claymore-dual
Of course, you will want to change the date string above as appropriate for your rig.
Thanks Work like a charm 11.5 had issues 11.4 works great
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2020 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC